arrange a callback
This course is a perfect introduction in the use of BTX in facial aesthetics
It is ideal for the complete beginner, but also serves as a perfect course for delegates that have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a sound foundation in this most important discipline and treatment modality
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and lunch.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, essential for obtaining your malpractice cover.
Details on insurance and insurance packs will also be provided on the day.
CE CREDITS: 7 HOURS VERIFIABLE.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To gain an understanding of the history of Botulinum Toxin.
- Where Botulinum Toxin is commonly used.
- The use of Botulinum Toxin in aesthetic medicine.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Anatomical considerations.
- Preparation & injection Techniques.
- To gain and understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop in Botulinum Toxin (hands on workshop session).
- Concentrating on the forehead and glabellar region.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics using Botulinum Toxin in your practice.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Monday - November 5th 2018
- Wednesday - December 5th 2018
- Monday - January 14th 2019
- Tuesday - February 26th 2019
- Wednesday - March 20th 2019
- Monday - April 15th 2019
- Monday - May 13th 2019
- Monday - June 10th 2019
- Monday - July 1st 2019
Book now >>