arrange a callback
The course is one full day and is ideal for those delegates who have completed the Botulinum Toxin Level 1 course and are now looking to develop their skills further by treating more complex areas of the face
The day is full of many hot tips for the delegate to avoid the many pitfalls that are documented and are a realistic element of the nature of this type of work
It is our firm belief that you cannot rush this learning experience
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and lunch.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, essential for obtaining your malpractice cover.
Details on insurance and insurance packs will also be provided on the day.
CE CREDITS: 7 HOURS VERIFIABLE .
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To refresh and obtain an overview of the use of Botulinum
- Toxin in aesthetic medicine.
- To understand the Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- To gain an appreciation of the advanced anatomical considerations.
- To understand the dosage criteria.
- To understand the Preparation & injection Techniques.
- To discuss and understand the current techniques including the Pros and cons.
- To understand and appreciate the considerations for injecting the following areas: Periorbital - Perioral - neck - armpits.
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop in advanced Botulinum Toxin techniques.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Thursday - August 29th 2019
- Thursday - September 12th 2019
- Wednesday - October 30th 2019
- Tuesday - November 5th 2019
- Tuesday - December 3rd 2019
- Tuesday - January 14th 2020
- Tuesday - February 11th 2020
- Thursday - March 19th 2020
- Wednesday - April 22nd 2020
- Wednesday - May 20th 2020
- Thursday - June 18th 2020
Book now >>