arrange a callback
This unique full day course is ideal for those delegates who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills further by treating common oral-facial problems such as excessive gingival display and TMJ related issues, such as Bruxism
The day is full of many hot tips for the delegate to ensure they can reproduce the techniques on their own patients many of which have been developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and lunch
In addition delegates are encouraged to bring along a model to practice the techniques on.
Delegates will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, essential for obtaining your malpractice cover.
CE CREDITS: 7 HOURS VERIFIABLE.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To refresh and obtain an overview of the use of Botulinum.
- To understand the Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- To gain an appreciation of the advanced anatomical considerations.
- To understand the dosage criteria.
- To understand the Preparation & injection Techniques.
- To discuss and understand the current techniques including the Pros and Cons.
- To understand and appreciate the considerations for treating gummy smiles and bruxism as well as other TMJ related symptoms.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop in oral-facial techniques (hands on workshop session).
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Thursday - March 14th 2019
- Friday - April 12th 2019
- Friday - July 12th 2019
Book now >>