arrange a callback
The Level 1 Dermal Filler course concentrates on the use of dermal fillers for the Perioral region
This includes nose to mouth lines, nasio-labials, lips, and mouth corners
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally
Delegates will be issued a certificate on completion of the course.
Details will also be provided on appropriate malpractice insurance.
It is advised that delegates have a model for either lips or nasio labial lines to practice the techniques on.
CE CREDITS: 7 HOURS VERIFIABLE.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To gain an understanding of the use of dermal fillers in the face.
- To appreciate and have knowledge of the different types of
- fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each.
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques.
- To understand the anatomical considerations when using a
- dermal filler.
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient
- using a dermal filler for either lip augmentation, peri oral lines, nose to mouth lines.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics procedures with dermal fillers in your practice.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Friday - August 30th 2019
- Friday - September 13th 2019
- Thursday - October 31st 2019
- Wednesday - November 6th 2019
- Wednesday - December 4th 2019
- Wednesday - January 15th 2020
- Wednesday - February 12th 2020
- Friday - March 20th 2020
- Thursday - April 23rd 2020
- Thursday - May 21st 2020
- Friday - June 19th 2020
Book now >>