arrange a callback
This unique full day course is dedicated to one of the most important features of the face
This course is ideal for delegates that have completed Dermal Filler Level 1 or have had some basic training for the lip region
The aim of the course is to look at different strategies so as to be able to treat all types of lips in both male and female patients of all ages
Various designs will be discussed as well as Prof Bob Khanna’s Heart Lips™ technique and design.
Attendance to the Lip Masterclass will license the delegate to provide the Heart Lips™ treatment in their clinic using the trademarked logo, design and techniques for one year.
Subsequent years will cost £99 per year plus VAT to renew the license.
Heart LipsTM has already been featured in The Times, Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery Guide, PPD amongst other publications.
Q-Med will also be marketing this new concept heavily in the press.
This course will also focus on mastering sharp needles and cannula’s for lip augmentation, rejuvenation and sculpting.
Delegates will be issued a certificate on completion of the course.
Details will also be provided on appropriate malpractice insurance.
It is advised that delegates have a model to practice the techniques on.
CE CREDITS: 7 HOURS VERIFIABLE.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To gain an understanding of the use of dermal fillers in the face specifically for the lip region.
- To appreciate and have knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each.
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques and anatomical considerations.
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler for the lip area.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics procedures with dermal fillers in your current practice.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Monday - March 11th 2019
- Tuesday - April 9th 2019
- Tuesday - May 28th 2019
- Tuesday - July 9th 2019
Book now >>