arrange a callback
The facial aesthetic industry is constantly advancing and we feel it is important for all of our delegates to attain the very latest techniques and protocols
This course is for those who have already attended the Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler courses, contained in Module One and Module Two and wish to refresh and renew their knowledge
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Facial Aesthetics - What's new
- Module One & Module Two - a brief overview.
- Brand awareness.
- Patient management - expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for Cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and implant management
- Module One Live technique demonstrations
- Module Two Live technique demonstrations
- How to implement facial Aesthetics into your everyday practice.
- Marketing - How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
- Introduction to PRP and Thread lifting.
- Questions and Answers
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Monday - February 25th 2019
Book now >>