arrange a callback
This course is ideal for those professionals who are comfortable with conventional intra-dermal augmentation and wish to excel in the more complex facial areas including the periorbital region, (tear troughs) supra orbital and mid facial region
(Cheek volumisation and sculpting)
This course places a large emphasis on mastering the use of both sharp needles and modern Cannula systems
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations that may arise as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna.
Delegates will be issued a certificate on completion of the course.
Delegates are advised that they have a suitable model to practice the techniques on.
CE CREDITS: 7 HOURS VERIFIABLE.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To gain an understanding of the use of dermal fillers in the face specifically for the periorbital and mid facial region.
- To appreciate and have knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each.
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques and anatomical considerations.
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler for the periorbital and mid facial region.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics procedures with dermal fillers in your current practices and the profitability associated with such treatments.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Wednesday - May 29th 2019
- Wednesday - July 10th 2019
- Tuesday - September 24th 2019
- Tuesday - November 26th 2019
- Wednesday - December 11th 2019
Book now >>