DERMAL FILLER TRAINING Dermal Fillers Level 3 - Part 2 DURATION: Full Day Hands On Course MODULE: 2 BookING ENQUIRY >> £899+ VAT / CE CREDITS: 7 hours verifiable
arrange a callback
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To gain an understanding of the use of dermal fillers in the face specifically for the periorbital and mid facial region.
- To appreciate and have knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each.
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques and anatomical considerations.
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler for the nose, chin and jawline.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics procedures with dermal fillers in your current practices and the profitability associated with such treatments.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Thursday - May 30th 2019
- Thursday - July 11th 2019
- Wednesday - September 25th 2019
- Wednesday - November 27th 2019
- Thursday - December 12th 2019
Book now >>