arrange a callback
This course is designed for those who wish to extend their knowledge beyond the use of BTX and Dermal Fillers
In Thread Lift - Part 1 the key focus is alternative Skin tightening procedures using fine threads
The course fee includes all course materials used on the day, lecture notes and lunch
On completion of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Information regarding insurance and application packs will be provided on the day.
Delegates are invited to bring a model with them for the practical session.
We are able to provide models for those who are unable to provide their own.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Facial aesthetics - PDO Thread lifting
- Using Threads alongside BTX and Dermal Fillers.
- A history of Polydioxanone and its use in skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient management - expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for Cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and dosage management
- Thread Implantation techniques.
- How to maintain predictable outcomes
- Hands on practical session for Skin Tightening and Skin Rejuvenation.
- How to implement Thread lifting into your everyday practice.
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of facial aesthetics
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Thursday - December 13th 2018
- Wednesday - March 27th 2019
- Monday - June 24th 2019
Book now >>