arrange a callback
This course is ideal for those professionals who are comfortable with conventional intra-dermal augmentation using the cannula technique and wish to develop a comprehensive level of knowledge and experience using PDO Threads for non-surgical face lifting
The course fee includes all course materials used on the day, lecture notes and lunch
On completion of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance
Information regarding insurance and application packs will be provided on the day.
Delegates are invited to bring a model with them for the practical session.
We are able to provide models for those who are unable to provide their own.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Facial aesthetics - PDO Threads and the theory of a non-surgical face-lift.
- A history of Polydioxanone and its use.
- Using Threads alongside BTX and Dermal Fillers.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient management - expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for Cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and implant management
- Thread Implant techniques.
- How to maintain predictable outcomes
- Hands on practical session - Non surgical facelift using 3D Cog PDO Thread system.
- How to implement Thread lifting into your everyday practice.
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of facial aesthetics
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
- Friday - December 14th 2018
- Thursday - March 28th 2019
- Tuesday - June 25th 2019
Book now >>